Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unearthing the crafter within

I don't know what came over this past week but suddenly I wanted to do little crafty projects. I have never been one to do homemade crafts and I can't say that particularly enjoy them but every once in while they are appealing to me. Probably to most woman these are normal everyday things but for me it was stepping out a little.



These of course are everywhere right now so I've been meaning to make these for my girls for quite some time. It's one of my favorite hair accessories now.



I've always wanted to try jewelry making and I have to say that I actually enjoy it. Thanks to Alice for finally getting me to try it!



I know how to sew but it is definitely not something I love doing. I get an urge and then as soon as I start I think "how can I get this done the fastest?" I bought a bunch of flannel almost 2 years ago and finally pulled it out and made something with it. These are some of my favorite kinds of blankets for babies and it was actually quite easy to do.

2 comments:

Melanee said...

I love those flowers! I'm totally stealing that idea. Your girls always have the cutest hair.

Unknown said...

That is why louis vuitton bags
enjoy good reputation in the society. The louis vuitton
is hand carry only, I wouldn't advise to purchase the lv
if you are wanting to carry on shoulder I know I've had to get used to the whole hand carry louis vuitton handbags
thing! However it does have bottom studs to protect the bottom of the replica louis vuitton handbags
, if your like me anyway chucking your lv handbag on the floor.