Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Telling the girls

We told the girls I was pregnant a week ago (shortly after posting the "surprise"). Both of them were so happy and proceded to talk about the new baby for the next 30 minutes. We pointed out to Madison that she found out the day before her birthday and what a great birthday present that was. She smiled and seemed happy but then added "do you think you'll get me like a toy or something too?" Bridgett was hilarious because she asked us no less than 5 times that night (and many times over the last week) if it was true. She keeps saying "is this real mom?", "is it true that you're pregnant?" I think she has doubts because she doesn't see any real evidence. She also keeps asking when my tummy is going to get big. I don't think they care if it's a boy or girl they are just very excited about having another family member.

No comments: