Monday, February 16, 2009

A whole new world

After a couple of months of many people telling me that Madison couldn't see anything, I finally took her in for an eye exam. Last year I took her for one and her vision was 20/60 which the Dr. thought didn't warrant glasses. I figured "how much could her vision have changed, really?" Well turns out it changed a whole lot. Her vision is now 20/200. Needless to say she got glasses this time. When we picked them up, the lady put them on and Madison said "mom, everything looks so different." Poor girl. But now she has them and she loves being able to see and frankly I think their adorable. Incidentally, they are basically a miniature version of my glasses.

3 comments:

Despain Family said...

I was going to say...haven't I seen those glasses somewhere before?

Lesley said...

man I love little girls in glasses!

Unknown said...

Tell Madi I love her new look!! I'm so excited for her to able to see again! Hope to see you guys soon.