Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pay it forward

Here's how it goes: the first three people to post a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me (Robin or John)! It could be something crafty, something crazy or if you live close enough to me, even something edible. What it will be and when it will arrive (sometime this year) is a total surprise. The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, type up a pay-it-forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back and let me know you are going to play. Then you can just sit back and wait for the arrival of your gift! (Please make sure I have a way to contact you, or you might be waiting a long time.)

1 comment:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Hey there. I love this Idea I am going to do it too!