Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Angela and my three younger brothers and their families all came. Plus my parents with my Aunt Ethel were able to come. It was so fun to see everyone. George and Melanee stayed at our house. Here is a picture of the 3 girls attempting to go to sleep. I think by the 4th night they actually all layed down and went to sleep. Madison was always the first to fall asleep, followed by Bridgett, and then a few hours later Samantha went down. She is the cutest girl! The girls were in heaven having her stay with us. Madison was so great to read to them each night.

Here is a picture of Aunt Ethel with Collin. I don't know if she quite knew what to think of all the kids running around. I think she was pretty worn out from being so stimulated the whole time. The kids were so happy to spend some time with her.

2 comments:

Lindsey's Lemonade said...

Collin's hair looks so red in that photo!

Melanee said...

Thanks again for hosting us! We had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and Samantha was totally in Heaven playing with your girls.