Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our first real snowfall


This was our first significant snowfall of the season. It has been a really warm winter so far. This kids were so excited to go play in the snow especially Collin. He had never played in it so I got him all dressed up and sent him out.

He totally loved it until his glove came off and his hand was freezing then he quickly found his way into the house. Although about 2 minutes after being in the house he brought me a glove and wanted to go back out.
He was army crawling through it and well mostly eating it. I think he spent the entire 30 or so minutes just eating the snow.


I wonder where he learned to eat the snow?

1 comment:

Despain Family said...

Oh, Robin! So cute! Andrew saw Santa this year at our apt. complex. He did good. We'll see how he does next year. I am anxious to introduce him to the snow in Utah this week. Have a good Christmas!