Thursday, April 30, 2009

A trip to Utah



I went to UT last week for Forrest's graduation and his baby's blessing. Little Davis is adorable! I have no pictures of any of it except for the day we spent at Thanksgiving Point. Mom, Alice, and Melanee and I went to see the tulip festival and I met up with a friend of mine that I haven't seen for about 4-5 years. I can't believe I forgot to take some pictures with her! Anyhow, it was really fun and so beautiful. The weather was perfect and we had such a good time.

This is my favorite picture. Their was a girl there doing her wedding pictures and Bridgett couldn't stay away. She followed her around and watched, I don't think she could have loved anything more.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I can totally see Bridgett doing that, she is such a little lady.

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Lovely children,nice day with sun,
Greeting from Belgium
http://retrieverhond.eigenstart.nl/
http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette/