Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crazy Weather


We recently acquired a trampoline. Bridgett went out to jump on it last Wednesday and when she didn't come back in after a while I went out to check on her. I found her like this. Apparently the warmth of the trampoline was very inviting. She probably stayed asleep out there for almost an hour.




Here's a picture of her the very next day on the trampoline. I can't believe that it's almost June and we got snow and it actually stuck a little! The girls pulled out their snow pants, scarfs, gloves and hats just to go out to play. I don't think this is normal to get snow this late in the year. At least it better not be!

4 comments:

Melanee said...

Yay! I get to be the first to comment on the new blog. I have to say, it's about time. For a family with such cute kids and funny stories, it's almost a crime not to have a blog. Now if we could just get the rest of the family online...

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

cute! we miss you guys. i am so jealous they are in snow clothes. its so darn hot here. take care, thanks for the sweet email the other day. miss you all

John said...

I love the fact that Bridgett was still out playing on the trampoline, in spite of the fact that there was snow on it. That is commitment. That reminds me of the days when I would go out on a motorbike ride even if there was 8 inches of snow and more coming.

Lesley said...

I love that Bridgett girl! You and John are the first on the Holman side to get a trampoline, but of course JC would come up with the best tramp games. The best was American Gladiators with John chucking tennis balls at us. Good times.

I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! I can't wait to read your updates, Robin style :)